The privacy and protection of our customers’ personal information is very important to us. The following policy outlines how we treat information provided by our customers in the course of business transactions.
- When you place an order on our website we collect some personal information from you (name, address, email etc). This information is used to process your order and it is then stored securely within our database.
- We also store email communications that we exchange with you in order to keep track of any changes in your orders and to assist us recognise your individual needs. All emails are stored securely on our database.
- Dark Side Masks will not provide any of your personal information to a third party unless, required to do so by law enforcement agencies, or we deem your actions on our website to be fraudulent or violate our terms & conditions.
- All site traffic is encrypted & served using SSL/TLS.
- You may contact us to request your data to be deleted.